Life Trials: How Insurance Protects You In Times Of Trouble

« Back to Home


What types of resident unit manager insurance are available?

Posted on

A resident unit manager is likely to require liability insurance to protect themselves against any claim for damages that they may be found liable for. The type of indemnity insurance they need will vary depending upon the nature of the units and their residents, but it is likely to be a combination of public liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance and possibly employers liability insurance as well. In order to properly utilise resident unit manager insurance, the manager should be familiar with the different types of liability insurance. Read More»